Saturday, May 4, 2013

Newest Release: Loving Leonardo – The Quest

Yes I’m smiling. Friends and family recently celebrated with the requisite champagne and cheesecake. This new release makes 6 books in two years. I’m not as prolific as some, but I am steady and I have a lot of stories tucked away in my imagination. I long for a cable to plug into my ear so I can upload all the stories in my head directly to the laptop. The backlist would be HUGE. 
:D

Loving Leonardo by Rose Anderson


awards3

*** A Two Lips Reviews Recommended Read ***

A CataRomance Sensual Reads
Reviewer’s Choice Winner
for Historical Romance 

A Victorian polyamorous love story
with a touch of reader-interactive art history

The adventure continues…

***Recently Released!***

Loving Leonardo – The Quest

 photo LLduo_zps2ca70436.jpg
Buy On Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CMHMK02

Watch the Trailer

Get your ebook autographed with Authorgraph!
http://www.authorgraph.com/authors/RoseAnderson_
Blurb:
Art Historian Nicolas Halstead never could have imagined a book Leonardo da Vinci created for his lover Salai existed, let alone lead to subtle declarations of love worked into da Vinci masterpieces. Nor did he ever picture himself a married man in a polyamorous relationship.
Happy and content, Nicolas, Ellie, and Luca embark on a quest to learn all they can about the greatest mind of the Renaissance. But their world takes a devastating and deadly turn that sends Nicolas into the seedy deviant underworld of Victorian London. It soon becomes clear that Conte Acario Bruno lives, and the madman wants far more than Leonardo’s book. He wants Nicolas dead and Luca for himself.

۞>>>>۞<<<<۞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment