Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello and Welcome ~

Hello and thank you for stopping by my little satellite blog. Blogger is my home away from home. I mainly use my official blog at CalliopesWritingTablet I encourage you, especially Authors or would-be authors, to stop by and visit. My entire journey as a published author is there -- everything from what works and what doesn't in promotion, to my laurels to skinned knees, and more. You just may find some useful tidbit to help you on your own journey.

Since breaking into the publishing world in 2011, I currently have three in erotic romances print and will soon have three more. I promised myself several of these to learn the ropes on. After that, back to my magnum opus -- truly a labor of love. From there, the sky's the limit! 

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Find my books on Amazon, Barnes&Nobel, Books-a-Million, and many places online wherever books are sold around the world.